What are cookies?
- Technical: they facilitate navigation through the website and save your cookie setting preferences so that we do not have to ask you each time you visit.
- Analysis: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Note: “First-party” cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies and delete your browsing data (including cookies) from your browser. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
Below, you have available the links with the information to manage cookies from the most used browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: please refer to the documentation for your installed browser.
Exercising your rights