VOXEL 3D, SLU is concerned about privacy and transparency. If you wish to know in detail the processing of personal data that we carry out, as well as all the information relating to the same, you can do so by clicking on the following link:
Below, we indicate the data processing carried out on our website.
2. Who is the controller of your data?
- Company name: VOXEL 3D, SLU
- VAT number is: B47735733
- Registered office is at: PL DE MARCOS FERNÁNDEZ, 1 oficina 3, 47014 – Valladolid (ESPAÑA)
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Valladolid, in volume 1476, folio 111, 1st entry with page VA-27191.
- Phone: +34 983 024 178
- email: email@example.com
3. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
VOXEL 3D, SLU processes the information provided by interested parties in order to carry out the administrative, accounting and tax management of the services requested, as well as to send promotional communications about our products and services. If you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to fulfil the purposes described.
No automated decisions will be made on the basis of the data provided.
4. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for as long as the data subject does not request their deletion and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
5. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Fiscal, accounting and administrative management of clients (RGPD art. 6.1.b).
- Legitimate interest of the Data Controller: Sending promotional communications, including by electronic means (RGPD Recital 47, LSSICE art. 21.2).
6. To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Tax Administration, for the purpose of complying with legal obligations (legal requirement).
- Financial institutions, for the purpose of issuing the corresponding receipts (contractual requirement).
7. Transfers of data to third countries
The following transfers of data to third countries are envisaged:
- Microsoft Corporation/Office 365, for the purpose of Data hosting and video conferencing services. The guarantee for this transfer has been established through: Standard data protection clauses. Further information is available at: https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/docs/view/Professional-Services-Data-Protection-Addendum-DPA?lang=31.
8. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not VOXEL 3D, SLU is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You also have the right to data portability.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we limit the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, VOXEL 3D, SLU will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights in the following way: by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
When commercial communications are sent using the legitimate interest of the data controller as a legal basis, the data subject may object to the processing of his/her data for this purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.aepd.es.
9. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at VOXEL 3D, SLU comes from: The data subject himself/herself.